Why Living in Mercer County is FUN!
Are you perhaps on the fence about moving to Mercer County? Many websites recommend doing a lot of research when trying to make the decision to move to a specific area. Are the schools superior? What are the neighborhoods like? Is there enough entertainment for me and my family? I’m sure you’ve asked yourselves those questions, right?
How about if we make the move to Mercer County easier for you! Of course, Mercer County is a great place to be! Here are some festivals and events going on the month of June!
- “Get the Carp Outta Here!” June 2-4, 2017. Do you love to fish? Do you want to fish and make a difference on Grand Lake? Here’s an event that is sure to be a great time! Participants register and pay a small fee to fish all weekend and catch as many carp out of the lake as they can. Participants also vie for many avenues of recognition. Largest carp, heaviest carp, most carp caught, and more! For more information, click on the link and get registered!
- Community Summer Kick Off! Kick of summer by coming to the Community Kick Off Pancake & Sausage Breakfast at Lakeshore Park at 10:00 am. Enjoy a morning of feasting and family! Register for the 5K color run/walk, corn hole tournament, beer pong tournament, or the car cruise-in! Live bands from 11am-11pm. Click on the link for more information!
- Celina Concert Series! Every Sunday in June, come on out to Lakeshore Park for live music at 6:30! Bring a lawn chair, cooler, and your dancing shoes!
- Relay for Life Mercer County. June 3rd, 2017. Almost everyone knows of someone who has been affected by cancer. Click on the link and register to walk for someone you know, or for someone you know that has passed from cancer!
- Grand Lake Mariners Minor League Baseball Love baseball, but could do without all the pro politics? Check out the Grand Lake Mariner’s baseball schedule and come to a game this summer! If you love baseball, you’ll love going to see the Mariner’s!
- Rockford Community Days! June 16-17, 2017. Love the hometown feel of a good festival? Check out Rockford Community Days! Car cruise-in, dunk tank, tournaments and more!
There are so many more fun events going on in Mercer County! Go to Celina-Mercer County Chamber of Commerce for more information on area events!
As always, go to our website and look for area homes for sale! We are certain we can find you the home of your dreams!