Best Apps for Buying or Selling!
Are you thinking of buying a new home or selling your current home? Do you rely on technology to navigate through life? Below you will find a list of important apps that will make your life easier, and make the buying and selling process easier as well!
1) Zillow – Not only will you find current MLS listings, but you will also find non-MLS listings. For example, for sale by owner, rentals, foreclosures, etc. Zillow also will help you in the pre-approval process, which is something most agents want potential clients to go through before house hunting. Also, Zillow has a customizable search feature that will narrow down your search or expand your search.
2) Redfin – Redfin app updates MLS information every 15-20 minutes. There is also an option to plan an open house visit, and keep a spreadsheet of all your planned open houses. The in-app sharing photo option is a good idea as it allows you to post your potential new home to your social media!
3) Houzz – This app allows you the ability to create a virtual world of design elements for a potential space. It also includes current listings and provides the information of the listing agent. The app also includes a 3D decorating feature!
4) Homesnap – This app has a virtual reality feature that will take you through the layout of a home. You can also connect this to your Apple TV and Apple Watch! If you have questions, you can chat with a representative right through the app. Another neat feature is if you are out and about and see a home you like, all you have to do is snap a photo and receive data and records pertaining to that home.
5) Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans – With this app, you will receive real time mortgage rates, updated daily. You will also find a user-friendly calculator, which is important.
6) Docusign – Are you a traveler with no access to a printer all the time? Here’s an app that will allow you to sign and fill out documents electronically. Store and manage documents securely, while sending those documents to others.
Hopefully, these apps will allow you some freedom to buy or sell a home, all from the comfort of your phone or tablet!
As always, visit visit our website here for more content!